Well it came to stepping on the scale and I braced myself for a colossal gain. I love my body, I have to say this, I really love my body because with 3 weeks of no exercise, 1 week of eating all the junk in the world and 1 week of eating so so, I only gained 1kg(2.2lbs)!!
So back to tracking and tonight I have booked my trainer (I made double sure last night that he got my message) and I am on the roooooad again :)
Now for the mini challenge I mentioned in the title. In the talk at the meeting last night my leader told us about a leader in the states that lost 98kg(215.6lbs)!! Her story was that she tried everything (including WW) before but didnt succeed so she went to see a doctor about bypass surgery. The doctor told her he would do the surgery until she learnt to eat correctly because otherwise she would just continue the cycle. So she went back on WW and never did the surgery in the end. In the article she read they asked the lady a question: What has your journey so far taught you?
So I would love if everyone wrote 5 things they have learnt so far on their journey, You can put it in the comments of my blog or write your own blog but I think we can all learn from each other a little. Even if its small things that help, tricks, tips or revelations. Here are mine:
1. The first 2 bites taste the same as the next 10
2. It takes your brain 20 minutes to realise your tummy is full (apparently smelling mint shortens this time)
3. There is nothing wrong with leaving food on the plate (always try leave something)
4. If you feel like you are going to have to have seconds, take ½ a portion for 1sts and then the other ½ for seconds.
5. It's ok to slip up every now and again, I am human, just make up for it the next day NEVER wait till monday to start again.