Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Monday just might go my way...

My ear is still driving me nuts. I was moody and unhappy by the end of the night last night. I had a very good day food wise. I had bought an apple and an orange from the Spar on the way to work yesterday. The apple was sooo juicy and sour, sour foods inhibit appetite (apparently). I expected the orange to be sour too as they are just just on the market and in season. I was pleasantly suprised as it was so juicy and delicious.

Gym was good. My trainer has latched onto this interval training idea and now we do it every time. It works, I dont enjoy it, but it works. I think I just need to learn to work through my pain :) Maybe it can become a spiritual experience.

1 comment:

  1. Hope your ear feels better soon. An orange sure does sound good. Every time I read your blog I want to eat..lol

    ReplyDelete