Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 1 weeks 2 :)

Yesterday was a good enough day food wise. I packed a nice lunch but realised that, even though it was enough food, the choices of what was in there were not the best. I am going to start packing in more veg as I am left with very little points by the time supper comes around and those are usually the biggest meal of my day.

Every second monday I spend the evening with my goddaughter and then roleplay. So I dont get a chance to go to gym. I did however start the 100 push up program and roped my friends into it too. It was very funny to watch what some people think is a correct way to do a push up ;)

I made a really yummy supper for all of us (which I forgot to photograph) where I took a whole lot of veg, baked them in the oven with a little bit of olive oil, garlic and origano. I made my own pasta sauce (1 tin tomatoe and onion mix, italian mixed herbs, paprika, pepper, salt, cinnamon) and then cut whole wheat pita breads in half. Put the tomatoe apaste, the baked veg and a bit of cheese over, back under the grill. Worked it out on sparkrecipes and its 3.5 points for 1 serving!! I think I will make these more often :)

6 comments:

  1. I find that fruit salad for lunch in summer, or veggie soup in winter, works out the easiest points wise, and also means I get all the daily portions in... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be doing no point soup as soon as the weather is officially cold! Fruit salad is high in points tho and I do bring at least 1 fruit to work, just need to add some veggies to it so that I can nibble without guilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, don't laugh at me. At least I tried!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know and I am very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad to see you had a great day. I am sure watching me do push ups is a riot. One day I will do them when no one is looking..lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah the 100 push up program will help you get the tank top arms you want

    ReplyDelete