Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Day 2: Non program day

So to finish off Day 1 first:

My food diary looks like this:

Breakfast - 2/3 of a cup of cooked oats, 1 tbls honey, 1 tbls milk
Snack - 2 pieces (30g) dried peaches
Lunch - Shaved chicken on Low Gi bread
Snack - protein bar
Supper - 8 pieces tuna rainbow roll with prawn inside, 1 handroll, 3 pieces omlette roll, 2 pieces inari with tamago on top. 1 piece of tuna sashimi

I got through about 2l of water.

For those of you who have seen me eat sushi, it may suprised you how restrained I was with my sushi. Only 5 plates.

the workout last night was brief. There was a lot more talking about the program, introductions and the like so we only got in 19 minutes of exercise, 10 minutes on the bike and 2 sets of modified crunches. still 172 calories is not nothing so a little bit was done.

Chad our bio kenetisist is very enthusiastic and nice and it should be fun having someone training us.

The group is varied, from people who NEED to lose the weight to people who want to. Some very interesting cases around.

Onward to today:

We were supposed to go play in the snow but my sister called a very irrate restaurant owner last night out ceres way and he told her there was no snow. So we need to find something elkse to do. We will likely go to gym (although the bike the have at SSISA mad me sore *down there*). Even though we have planned sessions 3 times a week, we are going to try and increase that on our own to get better results.

After all my goal is to lose between 7 and 10kg and whole lot of cm

No comments:

Post a Comment