Monday, July 20, 2009

Day 1: 1st Exercise Day

Today is the 1st day of a 8 week program I signed up for. The Healthy Weight program from the Sports Science institute did some wonderful things for the rest of the family and so this time around when they asked me to join them I said yes. After all I have a wedding dress to fit into next year.

This blog is going to be about the program, what we do, what I eat, recipes and general other stuff because I believe mood has a lot to do with my eating habit and so it will also give me a way to look back and track my mood through the process.

Tonight we have our first exercise session and it should be interesting to try something new. I also took a trip down to my local PnP to stock up on healthy snacks and lunch foods.

I have discovered now that 1 cup of cooked oats is too much for me, which kinda makes me happy. I didnt add butter to them either because I am saving my far servings for tonight, for sushi.

Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment