Monday, August 3, 2009

Day 14: rest day (read: ate too much day)

First off my food diary for today:
Breakfast: scrambled eggs on a bagel
Snack: puff pastry pocked filled with spinach and brie
Lunch: springbok hind leg, courgettes, carrots, sweetpotatoes, cranberrie and apple jam, baby new potatoes, greenbeams, chicken liver pate and peppermint crisp tart
Snack: popcorn
Supper: none


Sunday was bad eating wise, we were supposed to go out for breakfast too but our guests got food poisoning so we skipped that evilness. My scrambled eggs at home we much healthier. Then we went to freinds for lunch. In all fairness to them the dessert was of my making although I used a lot less caramel treat then normally used but it was a decedant and evil dessert. I expect tomorrows weigh in to be up and not down just from what I ate last night and today.

2 comments:

  1. where do you record your food diary? I use calorie king but it's kinda a pain in the ass....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The old fashioned way actually. With a pen in a book. It doesnt count my calories for me but I do my best to stick to the calories allocated to me. Otherwise there is www.fitday.com

    ReplyDelete